Node.js 13 replaces Node.js 12 as the “current” launch but Node.js 12 remains the extensive-time period assist (LTS) release. Hence Node.js 13 is not advisable for generation use. Nevertheless, Node.js 13 will be helpful for building and tests the hottest characteristics. Developers can use Node.js 13 to assure that their offers and purposes will be compatible with potential versions.
These are the crucial new capabilities in Node.js 13:
- Node.js releases now are developed with default full-ICU (Intercontinental Elements for Unicode) support. All locales supported by ICU are provided and Intl-relevant APIs could return different values than just before.
- N-API, for constructing native incorporate-ons, has been up to date with additional supported functions.
- If the validation functionality handed to
assert.rejects()returns a price moreover
legitimate, an assertion error will be thrown rather of the authentic error. This will emphasize the programming slip-up. Also, if a constructor operate is passed to validate the instance of errors thrown in
assert.reject(), an assertion will be thrown rather of the primary mistake.
- The minimal supported model of Xcode is now Xcode 10. Xcode is Apple’s integrated enhancement setting, readily available only for MacOS. Builders can go on to use Xcode 8 for now, but this might improve in a future Node.js 13.x release.
- For HTTP communications, info will no longer be emitted immediately after a socket mistake. In addition, the legacy HTTP parser has been eliminated and the
reaction.relationshipattributes have been runtime deprecated. The equal
response.socketreally should be made use of rather.
- The timing and conduct of streams was consolidated for quite a few edge situations.
Exactly where to down load Node.js
You can down load Node.js from the challenge web-site.